The Steppes Residential Care Home Nailsworth, Stroud
The Steppes , since it was established in 1981, has been a family-run residential care home for the elderly, providing quality care of the highest standard.
The Steppes is a charming Cotswold stone building, which has been converted sympathetically into an attractive, comfortable accommodation for twenty-five elderly residents. To the front and side are well-stocked gardens, bordered by an idling stream and including several patio areas.
Located in the pretty Cotswold town of Nailsworth, The Steppes is nestled in a peaceful corner of Cossack Square, which conveniently lies just a hop and skip from the towns amenities including a post office, library, doctor's surgery, shops and much more.
Our residents come from both the local area including Stroud, Dursley, Cirencester and Gloucester as well as further afield.
The Steppes Care Home is expanding, and will soon have 4 new rooms available.
- A warm, friendly care home
- A safe and supportive environment
- Individual and holistic care
- Short, flat walk to the town's amenities
- Dedicated, caring and professional staff
- Daily activities, events and outings
- Visits from local churches
- Laundry service
- Call bell in each room
- Specialist equipment and therapists
- Assisted bathing equipment
- Excellent and varied menus
- Specialist diets catered for
I am writing to thank you for the wonderful care which Vera received for the two and a half years she lived at The Steppes. Without exception your staff treated her with kindness, respect, compassion and understanding ... read more
Each person comes to us with their own life story, their own requirements and their own preferences.
Best endevour will always be made to meet these needs to ensure contentment